- 600 g Potatoes grated
- 1 pc Onion chopped
- 4 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 clove Garlic chopped
- 4 pc Stalks of thyme
- 80 g Vegan cheese grated
- 2 pc Tomatoes sliced
- Peel potatoes and grate them, chop the onion, garlic and the thyme. Heat up the oven to 200°C
- Mix the potatoes onion, garlic and the thyme with 4 tablespoons of oil. Season it with salt and pepper
- Spread the potato mixture evenly on a baking dish.
- Put the potato pizza on the 2nd rail from bottom in the oven for 30 minutes
- Add the tomato slices, season it with salt and pepper. Add the grated "cheese". Put it back in the oven for 15 minutes
- It tastes so good that you could eat much more.