Rosemary Baked Potatoes
- 1 kg Potatoes new potatoes
- 4 cloves Garlic
- 2 pcs Rosemary sprigs
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- Heat up the oven to 180°C. At the same time clean and slice the potatoes in half (if bigger potatoes cut one to four pieces). Smash the garlic cloves in their skins. Cut the rosemary sprigs and wash them
- Put them in a bowl with a lid. Add salt on top, close the lid and shake them so the salt covers all potatoes. Add the olive oil, close the lid and shake the bowl.
- Put the potatoes in and oiled in ovenproof dish. Add the smashed garlic cloves and mix it together. Add the rosemary sprigs on top of the mix
- Insert the ovenproof dish with the potatoes, rosemary and garlic in the lower half of the oven. Bake it for about 50 minutes. Take it out every 15 minutes and stir the mix.