- 1 pcs Lemon use both juice and the zest
- 1 pcs Chili chopped
- 300 g Zucchini in half and ca 1 cm thick
- 500 g Haricot in half
- 200 g Feta cheese in cubes
- Red currant berries
- 3 tbsp Cashew nuts
- Olive oil
- Iceberg salad leave
- Clean and cut the haricots in half. Cut the zucchini in half and in 1 cm thick pieces.
- Add olive oils in a pan and heat it up.
- Add the haricots and fry for a minute or two.
- Add the zucchini, stir it together and fry them together for ca 15 minutes under lid. add a little salt. Mix the salad dressing when the haricots and zucchini are in frying in the pan.
- Add the lemon juice and the zest in a salads bowl
- Add the chili.
- Take the haricot and zucchini of the heat and add it to the salads bowl. Mix everything together.
- Add a salads leave on each plate. Add the haricot salads mix asa filling on each salads leave.
- Add the Cashew nuts.
- Add the red currant berries at the end.
This is a wonderful salad to eat a hot day.