- 1 can Tinned tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 pc Onion chopped
- 1 pc Chili chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic chopped
- 3 tbsp Tomato purée
- 2 dl Veganz Soy meat
- 5 dl Red wine
- Italian spice mix
- Chopp the onion, garlic and the chili
- Warm up the olive oil in a pan and fry the onion, garlic and the chili, stir for 2-3 minutes
- Add the soy meat and the red-wine and let it cook for 10 minutes
- Add the tomato purée, spices, pepper and salt
- Add tomatoes and let it let it simmer for about 45 minutes on low temperature. FATTO!
Serve this tasty “salsa” with spaghetti or penne of your choice, don’t forget the grated parmesan cheese and some bred – and a nice glass of red wine of course!