- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 cloves Garlic chopped
- 1 pc Yellow onion chopped
- 1 pc Chili chopped
- 300 gr Soy meat
- 1 can Tomatoes
- 3 tbsp Tomato purée
- 2 dl Red wine
- Salt, pepper & Italian spice mix
- Chop one yellow onion, one chili and three garlic cloves.
- Cock the dried you meat in salted water for 10 minutes. When ready press all the water out from the soy meat.
- Heat up a pot and add in the chopped garlic, onion and the chili. When fried for a few minutes add some Italian spice mix.
- Add the soy meat, steer everything together. add tomato puree and steer once more and let it simmer for 2 minutes. Then add 1 dl red wine and mix it and let is simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the caned tomatoes
- Add some more red wine. season the sauce with salt and pepper. let it simmer for 15 minutes.