- 150 g Cheese must be a cheese with a lot of taste
- 50 g Rapeseed oil
- 150 g Potatoes cubed 1 x 1 x 1cm
- 150 g Penne pasta
- 2.5 dl Soy Cream
- 2 pcs Yellow onion sliced
- Piel and cube the potatoes, peal and slice the onions
- Heat up the water in a pot until it boil. Add the pasta and the potatoes and let them cook for ca 10 minutes. Drain the water when ready.
- At the same time heat up a pan and add the sliced onion
- Add cream
- Add grated cheese
- Add the pasta and potatoes
- Steer everything together. voila ready.
- Can be served together with apple puree or a salad. Most common is the apple puree.