One Pot Mushroom Pasta
- 200 g Spagetti
- 40 g Dried boletus
- 4 dl Oat milk
- 2 dl Water
- Salt, Pepper
- 40 g grated parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch Parsley chopped
- Put together all the ingredients and chop the parsley.
- Add all ingredient except the gated parmesan cheese in a pot.
- Let simmer under a lid for 10-15 minuter or until al dente. Stir every now and then. When al dente add the grated parmesan and stir it together.
- Serve on a plate thither with some bred.
Hey very nice site!! Man .. Beautiful .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the posts, thanks for sharing. . . . . .