Oven baked aubergine, tomato & garlic salsa
- 1 pcs Aubergine cubed
- 4 cloves Garlic chopped
- 30 pcs Cherry tomatoes
- 4 tbsp Olive oil If you have old from pickled dried tomatoes or similar that will be just fine.
- 2 tbsp Pasta water
- Salt, Pepper
- Chop the aubergine and the garlic. wash the tomatoes Heat up the oven to 160°C
- Add everything in an ovenproof dish add olive oil, salt and stir it to mix everything (If you have old olive oil from pickled dried tomatoes or similar that will be just fine. In this way you can use it and get rid of it at the same time).
- Insert in the oven for 50 minuter, take it out and stir it every 15 minutes. When you ca 20 minutes left start the pasta water and cook the pasta
- Add two tbsp of pasta water in the oven baked salsa and stir it. Drain the pasta from water and mix it in to the salsa. Simple and little work to create a fantastic dinner or lunch.