- 50 g Ramson Leaf pick wild ramson in the forest. They can as well be bought but is quite expensive (at least here in Switzerland)
- 25 g Pine Nuts
- 10 g Salt
- 1 dl Olive Oil
- When picking the ramson be careful not to mix it up with "Lily of the Valley” which are dangerous to eat (you can die of its poison). It is not so hard to see, feel and smell the difference between ramson and Lily of the valley. The ramson leafs are thinner and have a dark green color on the upper side and a light green color on the other side. The feeling is like velvet and when you smell on it, it smells clearly garlic - please, watch out!
- When you have the ramson leaf at home clean them carefully and several times
- Put the pine nuts in a food processor and run it shortly until the nuts are becoming smaller
- Add salt, ramson leaf and olive oil
- Start the food processor and run it until you have the correct consistence and size of the pine nuts and ramson leave
Serve with grated parmasan cheese on top, fresh bread and a glass of Italian red wine beside.